Wednesday, August 15, 2007

RUSLAAN TALKING ABOUT TERE SANG

Ruslaan Mumtaz, who made his silverscreen debut as an actor in Robby Grewal’s ‘MP3-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar’ is now working with Satish Kaushik in his next film Tere Sang.
Talikng about his second film, Ruslaan says, “I thought Satish Kaushikji would make a masala film. But Tere Sang has also turned out to be quite different from the conventional love story in Hindi.”
About his co-star in Tere Sang, Ruslaan says, “ In Tere Sang I’ve Sheena who’s the daughter of my mother’s colleague. Very frankly it makes no difference to me who my costar is. I’m so focused on my work I can be paired with anybody.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG R U SERIOUS...IS DAT WAT DIS MOVIE IS BASED ON....i freakin waited for dis moviess since mp3 came out cuz den i heard dat ruslann second movie is tere sang..now i find abt dis im soo freakin disappointed...another thing im sik n tired of watch indian movies dat have love scenes in em....like in dis movie...im juzz hatin dis movie it sound so fukin disturbin..come to think of it..all dat waittt was not worth itt...